2006-06-20

Today I Go 2 China!

Vamos!

Yes, today is the big day! In a couple of hours I'll take a cab to the airport. There Myao and the rest of the gang will meet up at 16:00. When everybody is counted we will check in and chill for a while. At 17:55 the plane will lift for destination Beijing in China. Yeah! :oP

After much tought I decided to buy a laptop. I baught it yesterday. Plain and simple Acer Aspire 3614 WLMi. Intel Celeron 1.6GHz, 1Gb ram, 80 Gb HDD, DVD-burner, WLAN, 15.4" Widescreen display. I am planning to sell it when I get home. Or maybe not.... or possibly... I have not decided yet. :o

Well, I was up all night installing the computer and deciding what to take with me in my briefcase. I got to bed at 04:15 and I sat the alarm to 09:30. But I woke up at 08:50 and since I have a lot to do before my trip I decided to get up. Directly after breakfast I went to get a haircut. I'll see if I can get a picture of it later... hehe... I wll be in China for two months so I'll need to get another haircut while I am there. That will get interesting. :o)

No comments: