2008-09-17

Spring time?

Every day I walk to and from work. It takes me about 20-25 minutes depending on my mood for the moment. Quite often it takes me a bit longer because I find something interesting on the way. Maybe I stop and talk to the cute cows or I see some beautiful flower that I want to take a closer look at. It is so nice not to have to walk in the city with its bad air and stressed people.

In the middle of September we usually don't have so many flowers left and the ones that still exist are not the pretty ones. Instead we have a lot of fruit and berries everywhere. But as you can see on the picture, we have some new spring flowers here and there.

We had an early and wonderfully warm spring and the summer continued to be nice. So I guess it has been warm for such a long time so some flowers now have energy enough to bloom for a second time. But I am not so sure if the plants will be able to have fruit for a second time before the weather is too cold. Anyway, it is nice to see the spring flowers in the middle of September.

No comments: